PALOS VERDES PENINSULA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
FOOD SERVICES DEPARTMENT LUNCH SERVICE
If you would like to purchase your child a lunch, please follow the procedures below.
TO SET UP ONLINE MEAL ACCOUNTS / ADDING FUNDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT
- The TITAN meal payment system is accessible through the Aeries Parent Portal.
- You may make one-time payments or recurring payments (Ex: $70.00 on the first of every month).
- Alternatively, you may bring cash or check payments to the school main office.
- Checks are payable to “PVPUSD.”
- All payments must be made in advance as lunch orders are submitted to the district in advance!
HOW TO ORDER TK and KINDERGARTEN LUNCHES
- TK and Kindergarten students will now be served hot lunches!
- The monthly menu is sent home with your student prior to the start of each month. Check your student backpacks!
- On the menu, please write your child’s name in the top left corner and circle the days you would like your child to eat.
- Submit the completed menu to the front office BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF EACH MONTH.
- KEEP A COPY OF THE COMPLETED MENU FOR YOURSELF.
HOW TO ORDER LUNCH FOR GRADES 1-5
- All other elementary students (Grade 1-5) will be asked to raise their hand in class to place their order for lunch for the following day.
PIZZA LUNCH DAY
- Pizza is served on Mondays. Classroom orders for the pizza count will be taken in the classroom on Thursdays.
- Please plan ahead for pizza day as we cannot take additional pizza orders after Thursday!
SACK LUNCH ORDERING PROCEDURES
- To order a Sack Lunch for minimum days families must fill out the Sack Lunch Pre-Order/Pre-Payment Form that is on the monthly menu.
- Please cut out the Order Form and place it in the box labeled Lunch Money that is located in the Front Office.
- Order forms must be received by the Front Office by the morning of the date noted on the Sack Lunch Order Form.
- To view the most current monthly menu click here: Monthly Menu
Thank you and we look forward to serving your student!
PVPUSD Food Services Department
Office Phone: 310-732-0900 x780
If you do not know your student's ID# you may call (310) 732-0900 Ext. 780 to request it.